E-VISA – US IMMIGRATION: WE MAKE IT SIMPLE
Online Agency of assistance to the Visa for the USA:
Welcome to US Travel Visa, the online agency that assists and guides you in obtaining the travel visa to the United States of America most appropriate to your needs.
US Travel Visa will answer your questions in real time allowing you to choose between the different visa options.
Please fill out the short questionnaire below. Through your responses, we will be able to assess your case in real time and immediately give you a general guide on the alternatives available to you. We also offer a customized service via chat and email. With us the answers to the questions about your visa are therefore just a click away.
Whether you travel for tourism or business, to study or just to emigrate to the United States of America, you must ask for an authorization prior to planning your trip.
Step by step instruction that clearly guides you through the application process.
No errors in the application which could cause delays or worse refusal of your entry.
Helpful Tips and Tools
Support 24/24 via e-mail, chat or phone, all in your language.
Test to determine your eligibility to travel to the United States and which visa is best suited to you.
Free Information update for your visa.
Quick Guide to VisasThis website offers information and assistance in obtaining travel visa that fits your need best, and is necessary to travel to the United States of America. All foreign visitors in the United States must obtain an appropriate travel authorization before leaving for the United States. We help and support you in getting one of the Visa listed below. With decades of experience, we will provide you with personalized support. Over the years we have assisted hundreds of thousands of travelers, no visa situation is out of our expertise. Our representatives will provide you with a guide for even the most difficult cases. If your case requires it, upon request and for an additional service fee, we will refer your case to an immigration lawyer in the U.S. who will help in obtaining your visa. Below is a summary list of the most common types of visa.
- Visa B1 - Authorization to remain on American soil for less than 90 days and for work purposes.
- Visa B2 - Authorization to remain on American soil for less than 90 days for non-commercial purposes or tourism. Usually requested to pursue medical care.
- Visa Waiver Program - Granted to those wishing to enter the United States for tourism, business or in transit. The stay must be less than 90 days. Only applies to citizens of certain countries.
- Visa H1-B Granted to those who aim to work as a professional in the United States.
- Visa J - Authorization given to professors, scholars, teachers.
- Visa F1 - Granted to those who will study in the United States at an accredited institution
- Visa M1 - Granted to those who wish to study in a recognized institution or other non-academic vocational school.
- Visa E1/E2 - Known as investor visa, allows you to do business in the USA.
Countries that enjoy a special status:
Republic of Malta