Welcome to US Travel Visa Services, the online agency that assists and advises you in choosing the proper and more appropriate visa to you to travel and / or stay in the United States of America.

We provide information in "real time" and we'll be your guide for the preparation and presentation of the necessary documents for your travel authorization.

This site is not directly affiliated with entities of the U.S. government. Through our services you will save on legal fees and have access to real-time assistance through online chat and email. The U.S. Embassy and the American immigration services do not offer such services.

If you are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program, you can apply online at the U.S. custom and border protection website.

The benefits of US Travel Visa

Step by step instruction that clearly guides you through the application process.

No errors in the application which could cause delays or worse refusal of your entry.

Helpful Tips and Tools

Support 24/24 via e-mail, chat or phone, all in your language.

Test to determine your eligibility to travel to the United States and which visa is best suited to you.

Free Information update for your visa.

Which Visa is appropriate for you to Travel to the USA?

After reviewing your answers a visa specialist is going to send you an email pertinent to your case.

Privacy Policy


We operate in full compliance with international standards of the Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) required by the major credit card companies and data collection to protect the personal information of their customers.

Types of Visa

  • B1 VISA - Granted to those who travel to the United States for temporary business purposes.
  • VISA B2 - For those who travel to the United States for tourism or non-professional reasons.
  • H1 B VISA - Granted to those who travel to the United States for work.
  • J VISA - Granted to professors, scholars and teachers.
  • F1 VISA - Granted to those who travel to the United States for study.
  • M1 VISA - Granted for vocational studies or studies at technical schools.
  • E1/E2 - Granted to those who pursue an investment in the U.S.